[Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP]
Steam name: [FL:RP] Jonas

Character name: Robert 'Jonas' James

Hours played (
BELOW 100 will not be accepted): 469 (when writing this application.)

Role-Play Points (RPP): 2.

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join): Yes, and i do have teamspeak.

Age (we will not hold this against you):  13

Last clan and why you left: My other clan was inactive, and there is nothing going on in the clan, where i think syndicate is an more active and great clan.

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: I prefer doing agressiveRP, but sometimes i like doing passiveRP.

What your ideal job role would be within our organisation (you may suggest a new one): Attacker/Defender, i like doing both.

Why you would be suited for this specific role: Because i'm good at shooting, and i love having bases or attacking because it makes me all hyped due to all the shootings, and i will defend/attack with my greatest weaposn such as the Xm1014, or galils and kevlars, and i will help out any clan members with attacking other people if they have done anything, and i will help defending all bases that the syndicate owns.

What could you bring to The Syndicate: I will help defending bases/people and I will help out the members in need. I'm great at shooting if being raided or other sorts of shootouts, and i will do my best to just be a great clan member, i will respect everyone and give them a priority over other clans/normal people.

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: I do my best, and i'm very good at grammar in my opinion.

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): Yes.

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': Respecting those with a higher rank, and doing as she/he says, and following any orders given.

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): All days. Mostly.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP] - by Jonas - 12-28-2015, 02:08 AM