UNBAN - Fieldy
Sad 
Your name: FiELDY

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60344235

Your ban ID: 68364

Banned by:[FL] Pear

Reason: Player Disrespect

Involved: Me, Burrito Warrior and a Rebel

Why we should unban you: First, let me explain the backstory as to why I got that angry. As you know at the time of my ban I was in a raid. I had basically shot nearly all the SRU and Police at the time and I was feeling kind of happy. In our attempt to raid both Nexus and FBI base we were unable to kill the president. As I was the only one left in raid I ran around the City looking for the president I ended coming across the rebel base, I was unaware that they were basing there so when I started to leave a Rebel ran up behind me and started to question me, after I asked all the questions I asked him whether he knew where the president was, he said no and I went to ran off but then out of the blue this guy starts like shouting things at me and threw a few punches. In Self-Defence pulled up my FAMAS and told him to stop. Then this Rebel thinks it was a good idea to get his AK-47 out and then just shot me for no reason. I just randomly shot and died. After this whole ordeal I got rather angry (As Per Usual, I get way to angry, way to quickly) So I expressed my anger in OOC. I didn't intend to offend anyone I just did it to express my anger and the fact that he broke FearRP as he had his gun out after I pulled mine out. I'm sorry for my actions and hope you can see that I get angry quite quickly and hopefully shorten the ban so I can play on Christmas day with my Cousin.

I was thinking that you should change it into an OOC BL as it would still allow to play and not repeat my actions!

Messages In This Thread
UNBAN - Fieldy - by fieldy - 12-24-2015, 03:11 PM
RE: UNBAN - Fieldy - by Hitman - 12-24-2015, 07:27 PM
RE: UNBAN - Fieldy - by Pear - 12-25-2015, 12:34 PM