What are your rights in an admin situation?
Greetings FL, today I'd like to bring up a relatively peculiar topic.

As we all know, after the significant division in the community. We have now been blessed with a new set of administrative team. However, along with this, they are not as endowed with experience and have varying understandings of rules in comparison to the previous team. This thread is in no form or way intended to attack the current staff team but moreover to bring attention to this matter. For example, one admin says you can't search detained suspects without a search warrant and one says you cant. One admin says you can wallbang, and one says you cant. One says you cant shoot unless youre shot at first.

Before I stray off topic. I want to make several things clear. There are admins whom clearly have a biased relationship with players making their POV in favour of their friends and I find it absolutely sickening having to deal with blatent corruption on a regular basis whilst playing on the server. Therefore I'd like to introduce a small incentive in which will prevent scenarios such as these.

I want to clarify an individuals rights in an admin situation, these include:

1.) If the admin dealing with your case has a clear biased view in favour of his acquaintances the user in question should be able to request another staff member available at the time to review the case. (Prevent biased decisions)

2.) If the admin dealing with the case has made a final verdict based from logs. User may request to see section of log that proves so. (Prevent bullshitting)

3.) Request to bring everyone involved in event in question to sit. (Again to prevent biased views)

Would you like to have your rights in an admin situation?

Post your opinions below and perhaps more rights that can come into place.

Messages In This Thread
What are your rights in an admin situation? - by Jericho - 12-23-2015, 12:36 AM