Character name: Jake Walker

Hours played (
BELOW 100 will not be accepted): 188hours

Role-Play Points (RPP): 0

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join): Yes

Age (we will not hold this against you): 18

Last clan and why you left: Can't 
remember, left in June, clan leader stopped the clan

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: Any, mainly ones where you can chill out for a bit, so i can just talk and get too know people.

What your ideal job role would be within our organisation (you may suggest a new one):Fisherman, so i can go get fish and food for  everyone who needs it in the clan and also being a 
bodyguard.

Why you would be suited for this specific role: Because i have patients to sit and wait for ages while fishing and being able to wait for a job from who ever i am protecting as a bodyguard.

What could you bring to The Syndicate: Hopefully give everyone patients and fish xD

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Yes

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): Yes

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': I like to get too know the authority and become  friends with everyone and i like to help if needs be.

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): Everyday, depending if i need to be out the house or not. 

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario: You are appointed a role of diplomatic protection, this means that your job is to solely protect The Director & The President. During your duties, an unforeseen event occured and The Director is held at gun point by a criminal gang member just down the road from The Syndicates head office. You are the only guard present standing behind The Director - how would you handle the situation? (please think outside the box, this is to test your roleplay and quick thinking)
While he/she is pointing the gun at the Director, i would radio in for support and then i would point my gun at him/her and say you are surrounded to see what they do and if they still have the gun aimed at the directors head i will offer money so the amazing mike doesn't die.

Please copy the above application template into your reply and fill it out accordingly.

Thank you, and good luck.
[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP] - by Briddock97 - 12-20-2015, 09:49 PM