Request for Ban removed from record.
[b] Your name:[ /b] (Njperry50)

[b] Your SteamID:[ /b] (0:1:6732791)

[b] Your ban ID:[ /b] (61380)

[b] Banned by:[ /b] ( [FL] Raptor)

[b] Reason:[ /b] ( "Failure to follow Fear RP (General Rule 13) (Extended due to current ban) ")

[b] Involved:[ /b] ( [FL] Nacreas ) 

[b] Why should we unban you:[ /b] ( Basically, what happened was I was a Police Officer and Yes I did break Fear rp on a Rebel during a Nexus raid then later on Nacreas issued me a 24 hour suspension and yes I did deserve that ban but the person I broke fear rp on decided to kick me whilst I was down and posted a Ban Request on me whilst my ban from Nacreas was still active on the same case and Raptor approved it. I do understand why I was banned by Nacreas the first time but what I do not understand is why I got banned twice for the same thing. Imagine a man assaults someone and then go's to prison for a year but as soon as he serves his time he is then put back in prison for another year for the same charge. I broke Fear rp and had already received consequences from Nacreas. I just think it was an unnecessary to punish me twice for the same thing. All I need is that ban removed from my record. Also there's no relevant point to keep record of two bans for the same thing.

Messages In This Thread
Request for Ban removed from record. - by NJperry - 12-20-2015, 09:14 PM