[Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP]
Steam name: FiELDY

Character name: Jack 'Sausage' Hollend

Hours played (BELOW 100 will not be accepted): 352 Hours as Of Writing

Role-Play Points (RPP): 1 RPP as Of Writing

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join): I can do both of these things.

Age (we will not hold this against you): I'm currently 13 (Been Playing Garry's Mod for about 3 Years)

Last clan and why you left:
I used to be in Suarez's clan but left due to him closing the Clan,

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: Passive because I cannot shoot anything for my life. 

What your ideal job role would be within our organisation (you may suggest a new one):
Either a Scientist or for a new one an Accountant. 

Why you would be suited for this specific role: I have experience in this role and I reckon I'm the perfect fit.

What could you bring to The Syndicate: I can bring many things to this job, for example I can keep up morale and make other work more effectively!

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Yes, but I do tend to make a lot of spelling errors even though I can spell pretty well.

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them):
Yes, I've had to read them several times.

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': I think this means that you should always respect the people you look up to because they know what's right.

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): I am available everyday, but I will need prior warning before any Clan RPs. 

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario: You are appointed a role of diplomatic protection, this means that your job is to solely protect The Director & The President. During your duties, an unforeseen event occured and The Director is held at gun point by a criminal gang member just down the road from The Syndicates head office. You are the only guard present standing behind The Director - how would you handle the situation? (please think outside the box, this is to test your roleplay and quick thinking) In this situation I would try and trick the criminal gang into thinking that I wanted to kill The Director to, then I'll tell him that I heard someone coming and that he needed to hide and ambush the person coming, then when he starts to run into the ambush position I empty the whole mag into him because I'm bad at aiming. Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP] - by fieldy - 12-12-2015, 07:40 PM