[Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP]
Steam name: GruntOnASt1ck.

Character name: Ben "Grunt" Vaughan.

Hours played (BELOW 100 will not be accepted): 507 as of time of writing.

Role-Play Points (RPP): 7.

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join): Yes and Yes.

Age (we will not hold this against you): 18.

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: I am honestly both, however I'm more willing to do Aggressive if the situation calls.

What your ideal job role would be within our organisation (you may suggest a new one): Engineer

Why you would be suited for this specific role: I love building and I have created many things in EvoCity I am proud of.

What could you bring to The Syndicate: A tactical advantage both in high-tech buildings and another soldier on the ground.

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Yes.

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): Yes, thoroughly

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': Respect those who respect you.

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): Weeknights mainly, similar to school hours due to the nature of my job.

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario: You are appointed a role of diplomatic protection, this means that your job is to solely protect The Director & The President. During your duties, an unforeseen event occurred and The Director is held at gun point by a criminal gang member just down the road from The Syndicates head office. You are the only guard present standing behind The Director - how would you handle the situation? (please think outside the box, this is to test your roleplay and quick thinking)

If it were just the one member, I would take the mind off the gang member by shouting at him in the hopes that he turns around and looks at me which gives me the opportunity to fire upon said gang member, killing him/her and tending to the hostaged director. However, I would not shoot until the gun is pointed away from the Director.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP] - by Grunt - 12-11-2015, 11:07 PM