[Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP]
Steam name: [FL:RP] a Disabled Reindeer (usually just [FL:RP] a Disabled Deer)

Character name: Ben "Deer" Campbell

Hours played (BELOW 100 will not be accepted): 750+

Role-Play Points (RPP): 4

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join): Yes, I have both

Age (we will not hold this against you): 19

Last clan and why you left: AP International - Myself and Huskii own AP International and it's a difficult thing to do, but I feel like we need to move on

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: I enjoy both, however aggressive RP is more exhilarating, it allows for much more fast-paced and enjoyable RP.

What your ideal job role would be within our organisation (you may suggest a new one): Diplomatic Protection or Security

Why you would be suited for this specific role: (IC) Previous experience serving in the Welsh Guards, seen many fights in my time and usually come out on top. (OOC) Mike told me to apply when this first started and I never did, so thought I might as well do it now Wink

What could you bring to The Syndicate: Banter and professionalism

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Absolutely

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): Yes, I have

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': Respect for authority means respecting the position, not necessarily the person in that position - the holder of a rank higher than my own will get the respect warranted for reaching that point in their career, but they will not get my personal respect as they themselves might not warrant that respect; it's a two-way system.

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): Weeknights and Weekends - I work 9:30-5 from Monday-Friday

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario: You are appointed a role of diplomatic protection, this means that your job is to solely protect The Director & The President. During your duties, an unforeseen event occured and The Director is held at gun point by a criminal gang member just down the road from The Syndicates head office. You are the only guard present standing behind The Director - how would you handle the situation? (please think outside the box, this is to test your roleplay and quick thinking)

I would talk to situation down and attempt to calm everything, keeping my weapon raised to assert absolute authority over the situation. While doing this, I would radio in that we have a situation and that I need immediate assistance, and I would take no action (unless forced to by the assailant) until I know that I would be able to control the situation.

If this application is accepted, please put my joining process on hold whilst I conclude other matters and come to a firm conclusion
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP] - by aDisabledDeer - 12-07-2015, 10:28 AM