Ryan's Unban
Your name: Ryan!

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40916370

Your ban ID: 64037

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: Massive Tranq Spree, Killing people with admin gun, No care for Community"

Involved: Most of the admins on the old team

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)So I am assuming most of you know who I am and know my situation, but I will explain for people who might not know or to give some more details. I was banned on the night of the old admin team resigned. I was friends with most of the admins and got teleported basically as soon as I got on the server. They took me to the top of the tides hotel and gave me an admin gun (It was actually Nevy who gave it to me). The server was in chaos and there were awp/tranq wars going on. I killed the people awping and people who were messing around. Of course doing that was wrong but with the admin team all on and saying no one would get banned from the situation. After being killed on the tides, I was on the ground and cars were mass CDMing. A group of us all were defending ourselves with props and just genuinely messing around. 
          That's the fill in on the happening of that night. So here is why I think I would be unbanned. I was highly influenced by the admins on the server at the time. Of course It was "my choice" And I should have known better but, If you really think about my perspective, I didn't think I would be singled out on a server full of chaos. I have been off of the servers for around 5 months now and really hope you can understand and give me a second chance. 
           I messed up and I am sorry for things I did that day. I never planned on leaving fearless for the other server or anything. I am willing to take a sacrifice, be it weapons blacklist or prop blacklist, to get my account unbanned. I hope you all are willing to talk about the matter and give me a chance
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]

Messages In This Thread
Ryan's Unban - by ryan! - 12-05-2015, 05:28 AM
RE: Ryan's Unban - by Old Man Jokhah - 12-07-2015, 02:16 AM
RE: Ryan's Unban - by Old Man Jokhah - 12-07-2015, 02:45 AM
RE: Ryan's Unban - by Falc - 12-10-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: Ryan's Unban - by ryan! - 12-17-2015, 06:19 AM
RE: Ryan's Unban - by NightHawkd - 12-17-2015, 07:37 AM
RE: Ryan's Unban - by ryan! - 12-18-2015, 04:15 AM
RE: Ryan's Unban - by Infernaw - 12-18-2015, 12:27 PM
RE: Ryan's Unban - by ryan! - 12-19-2015, 05:53 PM
RE: Ryan's Unban - by NightHawkd - 12-20-2015, 04:04 AM