[Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP]
Steam name: sfg

Character name: Jerry baker

Hours played (
BELOW 100 will not be accepted): 156 hours

Role-Play Points (RPP): 0

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join): Yes i have a working microphone and i also have teamspeak

Age (we will not hold this against you):  15

Last clan and why you left: 

Solidarity they don' do alot of RP

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: 

aggressive because i like to take role play seriously 

What your ideal job role would be within our organisation (you may suggest a new one):  

[b]SUPPORT TEAM[/b]

Why you would be suited for this specific role: 

because i am willing to do anything and want to learn more and be better at everything

What could you bring to The Syndicate: I can be a hardworking loyal and friendly ally

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: yes

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): yes i have

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': i listen and never disobey unless it is unethical 

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): I am avalible on weekends and somethims on week days

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario: You are appointed a role of diplomatic protection, this means that your job is to solely protect The Director & The President. During your duties, an unforeseen event occured and The Director is held at gun point by a criminal gang member just down the road from The Syndicates head office. You are the only guard present standing behind The Director - how would you handle the situation? (please think outside the box, this is to test your roleplay and quick thinking)
I will try to negotiate with the criminal and if negotiation break down infiltrate and take down the criminal

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP] - by sfg - 12-03-2015, 03:19 AM