what is the oldest thing you have had in your inventory? ( without losing it once )
Bug 
so let's start with this! what is the oldest thing in your inventory currently?

its like souvenirs that you keep from time to time from different players

the oldest thing in my inventory is my lock-pick! i earned it back in mid june during my first days of FL:RP during some Mafia RP when we  were stealing some dead police officer's cars to put into our compound ( MTL ) it was the first thing that i've ever experienced as an Aggressive Role Player on FL:RP and obviously my best! it was given to me by the don ( cant remember his name sorry! if you know who you are please post it down below! ) the server back then had a more friendly and more exciting feeling than currently, man these were the days! but then i had to go on a 2 month hiatus because my steam account was stolen by some german douche! but now i am on another 2 month hiatus for other reasons D:

Comment down below what is the oldest kept thing your inventory!

Side Note: this was my first day on FL at the time Smile was a NLR breaker and Frequent RDMer but i am still surprised that my 6 bans were only from since the start of last september Tounge

Messages In This Thread
what is the oldest thing you have had in your inventory? ( without losing it once ) - by Mr.SkarKasm - 12-01-2015, 11:21 PM