I was banned despite i didnt break a rule (In my opinion)
Your name: Gonze

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24850636

Your ban ID: 67680

Banned by: [FL:M] Tomo

Reason: Taking ammo from the ground during a transaction.

Involved: A gun dealer which name i do not remember.

Why we should unban you: well, this is how it went down, i went to the Drug dealer to sell my weed, when i came there there was a gun dealer in the corner and a shipment of rifle ammo laying on the floor, since i had "thug" as job description i figured why not take this, the gun dealer was all by himself, so i "robbed" him, ran out, ran back just to find another shipment on the floor, i took it aswell, he kept saying "dont worry one more", "dont worry one more", it was a bit akward but i was still like what the heck? free ammo. finally i asked him why are u dropping this?, and he didnt answer i, i knew he only had 9k of cash cause i talked to him earlier asking if he wanted to buy my GOLF MKII, i thought he would just spawn this for some lucky guy and quit the server or something, given the situation he was standing there all by himself in the alley. so... i went on rping after that i was driving my mercedes when suddenly i was Tped to Tomo, he said that i broke the rules and that i was gonna get punished for this, by then i havent had a chance to explain anything yet. then [FL:M] Hitman appeared, in the beginning Hitman wouldnt let me talk and just kept talking in my mouth saying he wouldnt argue with me about that and that i should shut up, implying that explaning your case makes no sense. but... im a talker .. i talk alot so then by then i explained it by bits and the Admin understood it bit by bit aswell. also they became friendly and nice atlast, it was delightfull to see the admins acting proffesional and not personal at last, also Tomo told me he saw it a bit from my point of view. but i think that Mod's have to do it not matter their personal opinion. so i was banned 1 day. - this kinda ruins my night since im free for work tommorow and i wanted to celebrate by gaming Rp all nite, in this occasion i donated for some extra fun ingame, now its all ruined cause of this stupid mistake which i think could be lead of with a warning since there was no way in hell i could have known this was a transaction.

i hope for a unban not only cause i wanna play all nite , also because i dont want this stupid ban on my record.

Best Regards Gonze.

- Excuse my poor english and gramma. Im Danish... Tounge

Messages In This Thread
I was banned despite i didnt break a rule (In my opinion) - by Gonze - 11-29-2015, 11:57 PM