Unban Request - Jizes
WorldWideCoffee has admitted in PM that he's made an educated guess, and that the evidence are his "eyeballs", now, bans are objective but also work on a case to case basis, so there is ground for subjectivity, but, since this specific ban is issued based purely on subjective advances, it fails to comply with what the FL system as a whole stands for, and any ruling system, there is no objective ground work to this ban besides the mod's word, and while a mod is a respected position in Its own right, we mustn't forget that all of us, that includes the administion, work by this system, that keeps the server in order with Its rules, while I'm sure a mod's word is worth more than mine, I'm appealing to you by saying that this isn't a rightful ban on a greater scale - it breaks the fundemental rules to issue a ban and overrule the system by saying, this is what I saw, and I will now issue a ban based on my own testimony.

I request the ban removed and myself unbanned under the law of presumption of innocence, which states, a suspect is presumed innocent until proven guilty, and an "Educated guess" does not warrant proof, as the judges of this case, whoever you may be, please review this carefully and be impartial, this is not a light matter, thank you.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - Jizes - by DoDiDoFTW - 11-27-2015, 07:37 PM
RE: Unban Request - Jizes - by WorldWideCoffee - 11-27-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: Unban Request - Jizes - by DoDiDoFTW - 11-28-2015, 06:29 AM
RE: Unban Request - Jizes - by Suarez - 11-28-2015, 12:27 PM
RE: Unban Request - Jizes - by DoDiDoFTW - 11-28-2015, 02:29 PM
RE: Unban Request - Jizes - by WorldWideCoffee - 11-28-2015, 04:45 PM
RE: Unban Request - Jizes - by Viljo - 11-28-2015, 05:08 PM