[Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP]
Application Template:

Steam name: [FL:RP] General weed | Philip
Character name:  Michael 'weed' Nilcon 
Hours played:1304
Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join): Yes.
Age (we will not hold this against you): 16 years.
Last clan and why you left: Nothing is going on in the clan.
Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: I like them all. some times its more fun to do Aggressive Rp.
What your ideal job role would be (you may suggest a new one): I like to be Guard, ween i am roleplaying as Aggressive. And Scientist Ween passive RP.
Why you would be suited for this specific role: I have always loved to be A guard. As to protect and build defences. And Scientist i just love the idea of a RP!
What could you bring to The Syndicate: I could bring my good 'Aim' to help the member's in Syndicate. I will offer my own life for the team.
Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Yes, maby note the best.
Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): Of course!
What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': Respect is Evrithing Is all in a team. If not respect no loyal.
Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): All days in a week. 

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario:

You are a member of Syndicate Security, posted to the lobby and your aim is to keep the staff safe and keep the lobby controlled. An intoxicated citizen enters the lobby and begins shouting at the receptionist about how he has a meeting with the Director and refuses to leave until he gets his meeting.

What would be your approach to this situation? I would make all for the group safe. If neseseri i would kill him. Other i would call an officer.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP] - by General Weed - 11-22-2015, 11:35 AM