Since when can't you state your opinion..
(11-15-2015, 08:09 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 07:59 PM)FEaRIeZz Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 06:02 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Welcome to the new Fearless, where opinions and open criticism is not allowed!

They don't get paid for what they do, they aren't professionals, they haven't earned their position or been elected. they aren't making my life better... So why exactly, unless I like the individual as a person, should I 'respect' the staff team?

Edit: This isn't an attack on the staff team or the work they do, this is an attack on the assumption by certain staff members that just by gaining their position they automatically gain and enforce the respect of other players.

We can't expect professionalism from guys that are 13-18 years old lel.

People can join the British Army at age 15.

People can stand for Parliament at age 18.

We should expect professionalism from people, gmod or not, when they are in a position over people.

Why we should unban you: I have not, not will ever DDoS. The steam chat evidence given to MasterNoda from Oper was a joke, I honestly do hate Fearless a bit but I do not hate anything so much that I would DDoS someone, in a matter of fact I have no idea how to DDoS at all, I am 13 years old. The time I got the ban I was playing Space Engineers (Or when the conversation was on Steam with me and Oper).

Imagine, You're working at a company that is filled with 13-18 year old kids, some of which just learned how to stroke their dicks. Out of about 1000 blokes, 50 somewhat decent guys arise, been there for about 3-4 years and get promoted. That's what the fuck this is. The admins are basically running an online daycare, for free. You can't expect them to be professional, when the community isn't professional.

Who the fuck plays Space engineers anyways?
The following 1 user Likes FEaRIeZz's post:
  • Haarek

Messages In This Thread
RE: Since when can't you state your opinion.. - by FEaRIeZz - 11-15-2015, 09:40 PM