Unban request
Your name: TheKingOfChicken

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64193908

Your ban ID: 67174

Banned by: [FL:M] Suarez

Reason: Baiting police, lying to an admin, D/C to avoid me

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: The Reason I should be unbanned, is because, I was driving at a reasonable speed and then crossing connectivity tunnel and when I went to turn I lost a bit control of the car but so does everyone, I hit a police car by accident he did not notice but it was only little so I carried on and turned around at the end of the road to pull over, that's all that happened so whoever reported me is lying and just because I was telling the truth there was no evidance that he should get me banned for "Baiting the police" what is not true and "lying to a admin" I think you will find the newbie (forgot the name) with 20 hours as I checked was lying. Moving on to discounting when  I started talking to the admin this was around 6:30 and that's the time I have dinner I told Suarez 3 times I had to go and said to everyone in OOC I needed to go for dinner, for which Suarez was listening I do not know, but something happened with a taxi dangerous driving and speeding the admin then stopped our convosation and crowd started to build with the taxi, I was waiting for about 15 minutes but I had to go, if this didn't happen with the taxi I could of argued my point but as by then it was 6:50 and my family was having a go at me so I had to D/C, and come back to it with Suarez not listerning is really not my problem because he should of done. I hope I get unbanned because I see no need as I did nothing worth banning for if anything it would be jail not ban.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - by Aektek - 11-15-2015, 10:17 AM
RE: Unban request - by Suarez - 11-15-2015, 04:34 PM
RE: Unban request - by Aektek - 11-15-2015, 04:50 PM
RE: Unban request - by NightHawkd - 11-16-2015, 04:19 AM