Why is there no staff on v33x?!?
(11-12-2015, 12:35 AM)jamiemac262 Wrote: you say it's difficult... hiring moderators...

you tell me what i can and cannot do and i'll gladly be a moderator who will stay permenantly on 33x....

I'm on that server more often than most players at the moment... rather obsessivley i should say haha

i realise you probably wouldn't take that as a reason to offer me a position as a moderator...

but i'm damn good at moderating game servers once i know what i can and cannot do :Tounge

from my experience running minecraft servers, It is a lot easier letting players approach you to be mods, rather than the other way around...

when i run minecraft servers, An application will sit unanswered for about a month, while i review the logs of that applicant...

a slow and painful process but i never had any abusers :Tounge

what i think you should do... is a sub section in the forum for people who wanna be moderators.... that eliminates the chance of them turning you down... because you already know they want it.... and then you know who to review...

do your checks going back to before they applied, because someone who has applied will always be a goodie two shoes if all they want is the power to abuse lol

i have a tendency to drag on a bit... has anybody noticed? haha

How to get mod in steps:

1 Wear the [FL:RP] tag
2 Get noticed by the owner/SA/Admin who thinks you're up for the job
3 Don't be a dickhead that whines all the time that the admin team is shit, these guys pretty much cooperate on a daily basis, and a guy that comes off as a know it all, will never be accepted into the position.
4 Be active, and I mean ACTIVE, most of these blokes have over 1k hours and are still online every day, solving our shit.
5 Know the rules extensively, most mods/admins have never been banned/blacklisted for atleast 1k hours of playing.

Let your voice be heard and there will be more mods, I see a thread  popping up about no admins/mods being on and the same day there are 3 new mods recruited.

As for you getting mod, I'd let the idea slide for atleast a year or 2.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is there no staff on v33x?!? - by Edned - 10-29-2015, 10:12 PM
RE: Why is there no staff on v33x?!? - by goigle! - 10-30-2015, 03:40 AM
RE: Why is there no staff on v33x?!? - by Suarez - 10-30-2015, 03:10 PM
RE: Why is there no staff on v33x?!? - by Ali - 10-30-2015, 03:22 PM
RE: Why is there no staff on v33x?!? - by Emil - 10-30-2015, 03:29 PM
RE: Why is there no staff on v33x?!? - by Ali - 10-31-2015, 03:10 AM
RE: Why is there no staff on v33x?!? - by FEaRIeZz - 11-12-2015, 10:41 AM
RE: Why is there no staff on v33x?!? - by Ali - 11-12-2015, 07:57 AM
RE: Why is there no staff on v33x?!? - by goigle! - 11-12-2015, 02:28 PM
RE: Why is there no staff on v33x?!? - by Suarez - 11-12-2015, 06:32 PM