[Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP]
Steam name: TheGamerGuyGBR
Character name: Will Blake
Hours played: 531
Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join): Yes, although I don't often use TeamSpeak.
Age (we will not hold this against you): 13
Last clan and why you left: Drug Cartel - Lack of Activity from the Clan and very few members.
Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: Aggressive. Passive often gets boring after a while, although I can tolerate it depending on what kind of Passive Roleplay it is. I love Aggressive RP because it is always action packed and always leaves you wanting for more!
What your ideal job role would be (you may suggest a new one): Logistics Team
Why you would be suited for this specific role: I love planning things and thinking logically/tactically. I always enjoy making the perfect plan and watching it play out. My friend Blackcoat is also part of the same Branch, so he could teach me the basics.
What could you bring to The Syndicate: I am smarter and more mature than most my age, and I think I could be a valuable asset for these reasons:
1. You are a growing Clan, you always need more members.
2. As said before, I would love to help with planning.
3. I love to work with others in the server.
4. I am a loyal and respectful person, as long as people show mutual respect to me.
Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Yes, I always try to use grammar/spelling correctly, text languages annoys me.
Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): Yes.
What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': In short, to know your place.
Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): Basically, every day unless there is something special happening IRL.

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario:

You are a member of Syndicate Security, posted to the lobby and your aim is to keep the staff safe and keep the lobby controlled. An intoxicated citizen enters the lobby and begins shouting at the receptionist about how he has a meeting with the Director and refuses to leave until he gets his meeting.

What would be your approach to this situation?
Firstly, I would tell him to calm down in a friendly way.
If he continued shouting, I would say he will get his meeting if he calms down and waits.
If he still did not stop, I would begin to restrain him and force him to calm down.
If he took it further and tried to assault me, I would use a weapon (ASP Baton) to subdue him or a taser.
I would then call for him to be taken away.
Afterwards, it would be common sense to assure staff and others that the problem has been dealt with.

Thank you for reading, I hope you sincerely consider making me a member of The Syndicate.
The following 1 user Likes TheGamerGuyGBR's post:
  • ltblackcoat

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP] - by TheGamerGuyGBR - 11-06-2015, 11:48 PM