[Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP]
Steam name: Doctor KuLa
Character name: Alexander Lukashenko
Hours played: 2450+
Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join): Yes, I have
Age (we will not hold this against you):  21 years old.
Last clan and why you left: The Crimson Order.
Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why:  Both, depends on my mood.
What your ideal job role would be (you may suggest a new one): Scientist.
Why you would be suited for this specific role: I'm highly educated in this area, I studied at Belarusian State Medical University in Minsk. I already accomplished many scientist operation all over the world.
What could you bring to The Syndicate: My scientist knowledge, my hands, blood and my soul.
Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Yes, I can, but everyone sometimes make a small mistake.
Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): Yes, all of them.
What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': Listen to my superiors and respect them.
Availability (weeknights, weekends etc):  Weeknights, weekends, but  I'm a student, so it's depends.

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario:

<snip>

Firstly, I would nicely ask him to leave the lobby/building and calm him down. If he would refuse to leave and continue to behave like this, then I would check if he is armed in any way. Then "neutralize" the threat with simply baton or with weapon if I would supposed he is armed. After all I would call my superiors about the situation or the police to arrest the aggressive person.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 3 users Like Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Awestruck, Hopz, ltblackcoat

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP] - by Doctor KuLa - 11-01-2015, 04:00 PM