[Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP]
Steam name: Prosto
Character name: Josef Shepard
Hours played: 1960+
Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join): Yes
Age (we will not hold this against you): 19
Last clan and why you left: Crimson Order. Closed down.
Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: Both, depends on the mood really
What your ideal job role would be (you may suggest a new one): Scientific Researcher
Why you would be suited for this specific role: Probably the only preferred type of passive RP for me, is some sort of researching and experiments stuff.
What could you bring to The Syndicate: Loyal, active and trustworty player (me)
Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Yes, I can
Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): Yes
What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': Obey and listen.
Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): Almost every evening.

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario:

You are a member of Syndicate Security, posted to the lobby and your aim is to keep the staff safe and keep the lobby controlled. An intoxicated citizen enters the lobby and begins shouting at the receptionist about how he has a meeting with the Director and refuses to leave until he gets his meeting.

What would be your approach to this situation?
Firstly, I will kindly ask person to leave the area, and suggest him to come back later. If person refuses to leave lobby, I'd cuff him and later call my superiors asking for further instructions. In case if person begin to threaten me or others, I will contact the police, to arrest and/or force person out of the building
The following 1 user Likes Prosto's post:
  • Awestruck

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP] - by Prosto - 11-01-2015, 03:53 PM