Random perma ban for alt accounting
(10-30-2015, 10:44 PM)Tomo Wrote: Hi Astari,

First of all, you did not specify a date that the video on your Deadshot report was taken, you just said 15:15. This obviously made me assume that it was taken today. When I saw this, it instantly raised suspicions as I knew that you were currently had 11 days left on another ban. I talked to Suarez about it and he said he would ask an administrator to do a check for double accounting, which he did and it came back showing another account was linked with yours. This is when I posted on the thread asking: "Astari you are currently banned for 11 days. Mind telling us how you are on the servers?", to which you replied, "im not even answering that as the answer is so easy to work out...inb4 alt accounting". I assumed this was you admitting that you had an alt account (I obviously do not get your sarcasm), which then fully confirmed to me that you were in fact double accounting.

I will get an administrator to check further into this and if you are not in fact double accounting, I will apologise. Until then, can you please stop saying that I don't know what I am talking about. I did not make this decision based on nothing. With what was given to me, everything pointed towards double accounting.

Thanks,

[FL:M] Tomo
Fearless Moderator

I made that video before i got banned, i thought you would be able to work that out, especially because it has the same Name and playtime before i got banned. No disrespect intended.

If you may or may not remember my account was hijacked and all my routing got completely fucked over by him constantly ddos attacking me, i don't know if he did any actual hacking on my network but i can promise i have not alt accounted in anyway, shape or form.

Messages In This Thread
Random perma ban for alt accounting - by Astari - 10-30-2015, 07:55 PM
RE: Random perma ban for alt accounting - by Tomo - 10-30-2015, 10:44 PM
RE: Random perma ban for alt accounting - by Astari - 10-30-2015, 11:11 PM
RE: Random perma ban for alt accounting - by Grub - 11-03-2015, 05:17 PM