Report: Jackk
Okay, I'm going to keep this simple, if you check by my steam ID, I have been a member of this server for 4 years now, and I have all ways used this style of base, I have not once been banned for it, mainly because there is no proper rule explaining what i have done, as the rule states that you cannot use 2 way props, this is 2 stacked props with one colored to world glow and the other with a specific material. I have used this and admins have watch people try and raid me and they have not said a word about it. The SRU wouldn't have found this if they hadn't random search warranted me, and then then persist to raid me, and then a member of the SRU claimed that he wont post a ban request on my if I remove the prop, obviously i was not going to remove it to let him access my base, as any normal person would do. He then took a photo and claimed that he would get me banned; apologies if this is an offense which I have not heard of in the past 4 years that i have been apart of fearless. I have been raided hundreds of times with this base layout, and the only reason why they succeed is because they use concussion grenades then ram or use a Molotov. The SRU kept attempting raiding me every 15 minutes to the point of threatening me. I have also raided people with the same layout many times and it is very easy to get past. I suggest that if this is an offense then it should be made clearer in the doom-fort explanation and in the basing rules as anyone could just claim that its two way even if it was a window.

Also may I add that no member of staff told me to remove it only an SRU. So unless a member of staff instructed me to remove it then i wouldn't have anyway. As I have said admins have seen me with this base before and haven't said a thing.

Messages In This Thread
Report: Jackk - by Edned - 10-27-2015, 04:04 PM
RE: Report: Jackk - by Saul - 10-27-2015, 04:21 PM
RE: Report: Jackk - by Audacter - 10-27-2015, 06:05 PM
RE: Report: Jackk - by Edned - 10-27-2015, 06:57 PM
RE: Report: Jackk - by Edned - 10-27-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: Report: Jackk - by Audacter - 10-27-2015, 07:12 PM
RE: Report: Jackk - by Viljo - 10-29-2015, 07:03 PM