[Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP]
(10-21-2015, 01:33 PM)Jepolainen Wrote: Steam name: Jepolainen
Character name: Brian "Jepolainen" Connor
Hours played: 295
Last clan and why you left:
Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: passive beacuse easy money Wink
What your ideal job role would be (you may suggest a new one): Operative
Why you would be suited for this specific role: I like action , Im a good shooter.
What could you bring to The Syndicate: CASH CASH CASH , some rp and friendly new guy !
Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Im pretty good in english but typos comes to everybody.
Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): Many many MANY times.
What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': I respect people clan leader and higher place. I also respect their choices and decisions and try to help they with their choices.
Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): Almost everyday after 5pm

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario (this will change weekly):

You are a member of Syndicate Security, posted to the lobby and your aim is to keep the staff safe and keep the lobby controlled. An intoxicated citizen enters the lobby and begins shouting at the receptionist about how he has a meeting with the Director and refuses to leave until he gets his meeting.

What would be your approach to this situation? Well first i try to calm down that guy and i ask if director have meeting with this guy. If he doesen't have i will send him out peacefully. If he still stay inside i will pull out my gun and point him and say he goes out. (If he still stays , i will call admin beacuse fearrp)

And i have Kingston HyperX cloud 2 so i have microphone and i have my own Teamspeak server too!

Hi [b]Jepolainen[/b]

Thank you for your interest in The Syndicate, I have carefully reviewed you application and reached a final verdict. I do not believe your application was quite up to scratch in regards to spelling, grammar and general context however the answers you provided were accurate. I am under the impression that your native language is not English so I will not dwell too much on the above, as we do encourage diversity within our clan. 

I would like to highlight that your application has been accepted. You will however be on a trial period with us in which your contract with The Syndicate may be terminated at any point without the need for a HR meeting.

Please approach us in-game for further information.

Congratulations, 
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP] - by Mike - 10-27-2015, 04:03 PM