Perqe | Unban Request
So you're telling me 5 of you speaking at once and you expect me to hear you crystal clear. Not happening it's impossible, also this is why you should record you are saying I was no were near it if any of the others there were decent people they would say that I walked into it and not ran. Also, they would say when I got up from being tazed I was really close. The way you made it sound is that I was in the lobby and that is really false. Also, I if you class this as a big fear RP breakage and this is why I got 2 days but when I see people running from cub foods to the rebel house and they get a day or a warning. So this is why I feel I have been ripped off I know you deal with lots of things on fl but this was really petty to give a 2 day ban nor a ban if others were there they would agree. I was back on my toes and didn't get a ban for a while and onto get something stupid like this is really annoying. Please don't take this as I am being rud or toxic I just feel as it all led to this after no one responding to ym calls but then I ask someone to ask for a call next to me and they come straight away.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Perqe | Unban Request - by don - 10-25-2015, 11:19 PM
RE: Perqe | Unban Request - by NightHawkd - 10-26-2015, 06:05 AM
RE: Perqe | Unban Request - by don - 10-26-2015, 02:22 PM
RE: Perqe | Unban Request - by don - 10-26-2015, 03:36 PM
RE: Perqe | Unban Request - by NightHawkd - 10-26-2015, 04:07 PM