[Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP]
Steam name: Perqe
Character name: Paul 'Perqe' Walker
Hours played: 376h
Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join): Yes
Last clan and why you left: I was in slyfox and hostage the owner shut it down.
Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: i like both but mainly aggressive because it is tense and can never get boring in my opinion
What your ideal job role would be (you may suggest a new one): Security
Why you would be suited for this specific role: Because i have all items in my inv and also i have played an done many RPs where i was a security guard and was fairly good at it.
What could you bring to The Syndicate: I would bring my aspiration to learn and my liveliness.
Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Of course
Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): Yes I have
What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': i believe this means respect the people who have authority above you, like say your leader you should respect him because he has authority over you.
Availability Pretty much everyday but not Wednesdays because of my football.

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario:

You are a member of Syndicate Security, posted to the lobby and your aim is to keep the staff safe and keep the lobby controlled. An intoxicated citizen enters the lobby and begins shouting at the receptionist about how he has a meeting with the Director and refuses to leave until he gets his meeting.

What would be your approach to this situation?
I would ask him kindly to leave. If he does not leave, I would Tie him up and call the police if they dont come i would point a gun at him and then ask him to leave if he does not follow he will be done for FearRP or shot by me but before this i will try to take him hostage to see where it goes from there.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP] - by don - 10-25-2015, 05:32 PM