ubr
Your name: Dan

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80374954

Your ban ID: 66612

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: 'Spawning car so it would kill multiple people, that was more than intentional than anything'

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I had just switched from my job as a SWAT officer. As an instinct, I usually put my car away because it is usually a police car, but this time I had a BMW out. I put my car in the garage but realized that I needed it for an upcoming RP. I went to the nearest street to spawn it, which was the street behind BP, and there were about 5 people back there. Grub or Nighthawkd (not sure who) set up a cross walk using the prop &&&&. When I spawned my car, I aimed toward the right lane and the car clipped into the gate prop, spazzing out and killing about 2 people. 

As it twisted around the others failed to move, and it looked like they intentionally walked toward it, and it ended up killing a grand total of four people. I apologized dearly and got in my car. I was froze in the air by Grub and explained to him that is was an accident and how I didn't know it would clip into the gate. He told me he would speak to me in a minute but I got no response and was banned.

I am sorry that I didn't get the whole thing recorded. I had just started recording when the video starts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUNzflpX...e=youtu.be

Messages In This Thread
ubr - by Coded Brain - 10-25-2015, 04:58 AM
RE: ubr - by Grub - 10-31-2015, 01:33 AM