RustyFetus's Unban request
Your name: RustyFetus

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27022842

Your ban ID: 66076

Banned by:[FL] Viljo

Reason: FailRP, Player disrespect and teaming up with a rebel as a president.

Involved: Reebs

Why we should unban you: The evidence provided in the report is out of context and does not show his blatant disregard for following my orders. I am a constructive role player and community member, having donated three times already. I believe I have something to offer the server in terms of my creativeness, inclusion of players and overall respect for the server and it's community. I assure you I was not breaking any rules by demoting Reebs and have been misrepresented by him as someone who does not care to play the game properly. What I had said to Reebs was nothing more than in character frustration, and didn't intend to hurt feelings. Furthermore I had never teamed up with a rebel, the rebel in question asked to enter the offices across from nexus which reebs had made his new base, against my policy. I got upset ICly with Reebs and this has been taken out of context, also Reebs rejoined every government position including vice pres. (deleting all my laws) and I am expected to just let him troll around?

Messages In This Thread
RustyFetus's Unban request - by Jabba The Slut - 10-03-2015, 06:00 PM
RE: RustyFetus's Unban request - by Reebs - 10-03-2015, 06:17 PM
RE: RustyFetus's Unban request - by Reebs - 10-03-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: RustyFetus's Unban request - by Viljo - 10-04-2015, 07:52 AM
RE: RustyFetus's Unban request - by Viljo - 10-04-2015, 03:02 PM