Could someone please clarify these rules for me?
- Yeah I won't mind if you use flaregun for that, but technically it's not allowed.

- If someone is not standing in front of you and if he has a crobar/knife etc you may run away.

- Use jargons or wait 1 minute, it's annoying to have 2 full lines of text in chat for an advert.

- We mean that you can only make fences that surrounds your base, and not make floors or stairs on them.

- From point A to B yes, doesn't matter how many floors the building has.

- You can RP as criminal, since you aren't Unemployed anymore, still you need good reason to raid, so absolutely not randomly. You can't RP as hitman though or similar.

- You can only hostage inside your own base, so you was victim of a rule-breaker, we simply can't control everything.

- The only hostage inside your base rule is made to prevent hostaging on street which becomes annoying, you've broken the rule by hostaging on street, don't do that again.

- Sometimes it's not possible to broadcast as president, indeed when you are hostaged and they took your radio away. If we have to make exceptions for every rule it becomes a disaster to read.

- With spamming broadcasts we mean not broadcasting the same broadcast over and over. Indeed needs better explanation.

- Paramedics can heal in that case if they are sure the persons won't rejoin the fight, so a bit OOC knowledge is needed here.

- Yes, friendly fire applies also in that case. It's semi-serious and the team leader is able to demote. Edit: For mafia RP this can be essential sometimes, going to re-consider this.

- Nope it's like: You can't be mafia and join the rebels to play against your own team. Indeed needs better explanation.

Thank you for taking your time to read the rules, and to ask questions about them you were unsure of!

-

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Could someone please clarify these rules for me? - by SoulRipper - 10-14-2011, 09:21 PM