Ivan Tempski
Posting this for a friend, since hes too stupid to make an account.

Name:
Ayy Man

Time/Date:
18:37PM GMT +1, 09-28-2015

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:53531944

Name of Administrator:
FL:M Ivan Tempski

Evidence:
I have added notes to some of the logs. And cleaned up for OOC, context and adverts.
(!) (ADMIN): [FL:M] Tempski banned lord of the silver rings <STEAM_0:0:65135421> for
time 1 day (Advertising) <- I saw this ban, and I thought it would be funny to make a joke in OOC.
(OOC) ayy man: pls jin me minecraf sevr XD ip is 123.34411231313 <- This is a harmless joke, showing a clearly fake IP.
(!) (ADMIN): [FL:M] Tempski brought ayy man. 
 (Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: Seriously?
(Local OOC) ayy man: you can't be serious
((heart)) (OOC) [FL:RP] mintblackbeard: I think he was joking ... <- A guy attempting to defend me.
((heart)) (OOC) [FL:RP] Kahjo ?: Joke gone bad Ayy man
(Local OOC) ayy man: man its not even a real ip lolll
 (!) (ADMIN): [FL:M] Pear teleported to [FL:M] Tempski.
((heart)) (OOC) [FL:RP] TheMJ: Its nothing to joke about   <- I don’t know if he’s joking or not.
(Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: Just because its a joke
 (Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: Doesn't mean I can't ban you <- He clearly flame baits me here, and attempts to get me to insult him.
(OOC) ayy man: it's very serious joke guys!! <- Me taking the joke further in OOC.
 (Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: Do you want to be banned now? <- He clearly attempts to taunt me, again.
 (Local OOC) ayy man: no
 (Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: Then why go advertise? Even if its a joke? Its still
advertising
 (Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: People could see go check it out
 (Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: Hence the advert
 (Local OOC) ayy man: that is not an advert <- Me, explaining again. That it, was a just a joke.
 (Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: It is <- Him playing stupid, in an attempt to taunt me.
 (Local OOC) ayy man: except if you are like really stupid <- This isn’t aimed at him, which can be seen if you read the other logs.
(Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: you're advertising an IP
 (Local OOC) ayy man: 123.35123512351 isn't a ip <- Me, explaining to him that it was a joke.
 (Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: excsue me? <- 
(Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: Staff disrespect now is it?
 (Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: I wasn't goin to ban you, but now I am. <- Here you can see the proof that, he was attempting to flame bait me.
(Local OOC) ayy man: No, this is just you wanting to abuse me for your own fun.
Disconnect:  Visit www.fearlessrp.net for more information about your ban..

Additional notes:
 I have read that you cannot make abuse reports, based on un-fair bans. But this is an abuse report, because of his unprofessionalism, and immaturity overall. He clearly knew it was a joke, and just wanted to ban me, because he thought it would be a lot of fun to do so.

Messages In This Thread
Ivan Tempski - by Rozkoz - 09-28-2015, 06:03 PM
RE: Ivan Tempski - by Ivan Tempski - 09-28-2015, 06:05 PM
RE: Ivan Tempski - by Rozkoz - 09-28-2015, 06:09 PM
RE: Ivan Tempski - by Ivan Tempski - 09-28-2015, 06:10 PM
RE: Ivan Tempski - by Rozkoz - 09-28-2015, 06:20 PM
RE: Ivan Tempski - by Grub - 10-03-2015, 03:00 AM