Poll: Should players be allowed to disallow certain admins to review their case to limit bias?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
48.15%
13 48.15%
No
51.85%
14 51.85%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should people be allowed to disallow certain admins to review their (un)ban requests?
(09-25-2015, 10:38 PM)Joykill Wrote: Only administrators not involved should be able to close the thread and finally make a decision. Every person who has something to add to the case, be it admin or non-admin, should be allowed to post. Being an admin shouldn't give you any more power in terms of when you're allowed to post compared to a regular member. So no, members shouldn't be allowed to pick n' mix which admins they'd like to review the case.

They cannot pick and choose which admins they want to review their case only disallow an admin or two based on specific reasoning and I am not talking about posting on the case in general, commenting is fine, I am talking about making a final decision about the case. For example if admin1s best friend is player1 you could ask if possible that admin1 not be allowed to review player1s case.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should people be allowed to disallow certain admins to review their (un)ban requests? - by Ali - 09-25-2015, 10:44 PM