Poll: Should players be allowed to disallow certain admins to review their case to limit bias?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
48.15%
13 48.15%
No
51.85%
14 51.85%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should people be allowed to disallow certain admins to review their (un)ban requests?
(09-25-2015, 06:31 PM)Audacter Wrote: If we can't trust staff to not be bias, what is the point in trusting them in looking after the server?

Easily, you can have bias towards one thing and not have bias to another, such as I like mozzarella cheese, and I have cheddar cheese so if you ever try to get rid of mozzarella, no matter how bad some people think it is I will provide you all of the good sides of it and not look at the bad side. However I do not know much about snowboarding so if you gave me 2 boards to ride I would be able to tell you which one is better because I have no idea what a preexisting board would be like.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should people be allowed to disallow certain admins to review their (un)ban requests? - by Ali - 09-25-2015, 07:49 PM