Poll: Should players be allowed to disallow certain admins to review their case to limit bias?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
48.15%
13 48.15%
No
51.85%
14 51.85%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should people be allowed to disallow certain admins to review their (un)ban requests?
(09-25-2015, 05:50 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: Honestly Zedrick DVN has a point here. You have never said a word about anything until after your abuse case on myself was denied. As for the actual purpose of this post it is honestly not going to work as for A: staff members are trusted to do their job without being biased and B: nine times out of ten they are actually harder on their friends then they are on random people as they know that their friends know better then to break the rules. Also as Nuka said your "suggestion" has a big downfall as he said. Now am I saying that staff members are biased? Not really. Unless you consider it biased that I would be harder on my friends then I would be a random player that I barely even know.

Thanks for your comments but please, try not to create a flame war by personally attacking me.

Quote: Also as Nuka said your "suggestion" has a big downfall as he said.

And as I said to Nuka, you couldn't set it to a specific admin, I never even said that anywhere in my post.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should people be allowed to disallow certain admins to review their (un)ban requests? - by Ali - 09-25-2015, 06:23 PM