Poll: Should players be allowed to disallow certain admins to review their case to limit bias?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
48.15%
13 48.15%
No
51.85%
14 51.85%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should people be allowed to disallow certain admins to review their (un)ban requests?
(09-25-2015, 05:34 PM)Nuka Wrote: Before even opening this thread, I knew it'd be you, Zerdrick. This is getting out of hand and you are embarrassing yourself and making yourself both an enemy of the staff team and some players.

OT: It is a silly idea, good in theory, but it'd be easily abused. For example, I could set it so only Falcao can approve/disapprove my UBR; Falcao being my friend, this would create even MORE bias. You're actually worsening the problem!

Thanks for your comments but please, try not to create a flame war by personally attacking me.

Quote:For example, I could set it so only Falcao can approve/disapprove my UBR;

You couldn't set it too a specific admin.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should people be allowed to disallow certain admins to review their (un)ban requests? - by Ali - 09-25-2015, 06:21 PM