Unban/Reduced Sentence
(09-22-2015, 01:31 AM)Gizmo Wrote: [b]Why I should be unbanned: [/b]
I'm not exactly asking to be "unbanned", but maybe a reduced sentence. I realize the mistakes I have made, and I didn't have time to correct them.
I didn't realize that the double dooring rule applied in that way, I thought since both doors may be opened and have access to both then it would be alright.
The invisible props were my fault, I knew better and I did it anyway. So that one is on me, I deserve that and have learned my lesson now.
While I was "Insulting in OOC", I'm sorry but I was very aggravated with these guys already to begin with.
They were talking about LL in OOC and saying that LL has won the battle between servers.
And all other nonsense to do with LL, also saying how shitty Fearless is and they're only here because LL is down right now.
So yeah, I guess I insulted them by calling them idiots. Which really isn't too bad of an insult as I felt harassed.
But, do with me as you must. I will take my ban regardless as I have no choice. I just ask to possibly get a reduced sentence, or even unbanned if possible.
I've learned my lesson, this will never happen again as long as I'm around.
Thank you for taking the time to read my un-ban request.

I informed you of the rules multiple times and even gave you the rule number. You still denied it (hence the report). I was not saying that LL won the battle between servers at all; in fact I argued the opposite. Iron Buns (not my friend and logged off soon after the OOC chat) said the servers were dead and LL had more players and I pointed out that LL had been down for 8 days. Here's a picture for proof that Gizmo is lying about me supporting LL in OOC:
[Image: fPu6EJ8.jpg?1]

I never said I was here because LL is down and it's common knowledge that I run a clan on this server and all the people are members. If I was here just because LL is down, why would I take the time to recruit about 15 in people in 3 days? Why would I be building more dupes for the clan (that was what we were doing before we raided you)? Most of my friends play here as well.
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Unban/Reduced Sentence - by Gizmo - 09-22-2015, 01:31 AM
RE: Unban/Reduced Sentence - by goigle! - 09-22-2015, 01:45 AM
RE: Unban/Reduced Sentence - by Gizmo - 09-22-2015, 01:49 AM
RE: Unban/Reduced Sentence - by goigle! - 09-22-2015, 01:59 AM
RE: Unban/Reduced Sentence - by Gizmo - 09-22-2015, 02:04 AM
RE: Unban/Reduced Sentence - by NightHawkd - 09-22-2015, 03:03 AM
RE: Unban/Reduced Sentence - by Gizmo - 09-22-2015, 06:12 AM
RE: Unban/Reduced Sentence - by Ivan Tempski - 09-22-2015, 06:23 AM
RE: Unban/Reduced Sentence - by Gizmo - 09-22-2015, 06:28 AM
RE: Unban/Reduced Sentence - by Viljo - 09-22-2015, 12:59 PM