Admin Abuse on Grub
You think I abused my powers because I stopped a potential flame war and because you were upset about the outcome of the abuse thread? You got your answer on the abuse thread after I spent many hours reviewing the case. You weren't happy so you tried to revive it.

Hey, I made an admin abuse post a month ago that showed that an admin was using noclip and his admin prop gun to unstick themselves from a world prop while raiding me and it got denied earlier today, anyone else think its unfair that they can use admin powers to aid themselves in raiding?

I'm not going to allow you to continue something that was already ended. It doesn't work that way.

My post has nothing to do with the case,

Stop lying, its blatantly obvious it had to do with the case when the first line is,

Hey, I made an admin abuse post a month ago that showed that an admin was using noclip and his admin prop gun to unstick themselves from a world prop while raiding me and it got denied earlier today, anyone else think its unfair that they can use admin powers to aid themselves in raiding?

Here is a link to the post which has been denied and closed: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63894

I just find it weird that they can use noclip to free themselves and their friends when raiding a person, it even says in this post: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63609 that "Using noclip or teleport to help some friends in a raid." is considered admin abuse.

You do a direct LINK to the abuse thread.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub

Messages In This Thread
Admin Abuse on Grub - by Ali - 09-22-2015, 12:51 AM
RE: Admin Abuse on Grub - by Grub - 09-22-2015, 12:58 AM
RE: Admin Abuse on Grub - by Ali - 09-22-2015, 01:14 AM
RE: Admin Abuse on Grub - by Jan - 09-22-2015, 08:49 AM
RE: Admin Abuse on Grub - by Ali - 09-22-2015, 02:51 PM
RE: Admin Abuse on Grub - by Suarez - 09-22-2015, 03:16 PM
RE: Admin Abuse on Grub - by SoulRipper - 09-22-2015, 03:16 PM