Unban Request
Just to add my 2 cents here: Ive played with Mani on the server several times, the guy is funny and basically a troll. I highly doubt he would be capable of something such as a DDoS. Proof: teenagers can barely understand how to download the content for the server and install it properly, let alone do damage to it. If you look at the original BR for him, some one else even mentioned his ping was not high enough to be causing a DDoS. I barely know anything about computers (Im an EE major not Comp Sci) and I know that the general principles of a DDoS are just sending massive amounts of packet requests to the server to overload it. With that said, if the server were to respond to ANY of those packet requests [and it would; at least to enough of them initially], his ping would skyrocket as his router/modem/PC would be flooded with more responses than it could handle. The average gaming PC isnt setup like a server to handle multiple clients and a flood of packets coming in and out. I genuinely think that this was just a super fast overreaction to someone trolling on Gmod.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by ryryland - 09-18-2015, 10:52 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Dpeteland - 09-18-2015, 11:40 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Dpeteland - 09-18-2015, 11:48 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Viljo - 09-19-2015, 07:20 AM
RE: Unban Request - by ryryland - 09-19-2015, 07:46 AM
RE: Unban Request - by NightHawkd - 09-19-2015, 08:04 AM