Remen's Unban Request (Remove from record)
(09-18-2015, 12:23 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: I witnessed you walk over and start punching the body. There is no way to confuse this.

There must be a misunderstanding, there is a physical way of me knowing if I punched the body or not which explains my stubbornness, as I have stated before in my above edited post about insta-killed players and I quote "If you try and punch the body it will do nothing, as if you're punching the ground. If you shoot it however, it will react how it normally should, bullet collides with the corpse > blood effects etc." which is indeed a fact. I ran up to the body and crouched, punching once or twice in despair all while in third person, it was not an intention of mine to break any rules. The ban was issued because I crouched near a no-collided deceased player and punched once or twice. I am in no position to tell others what to do, but this is merely a suggestion, a warning would have sufficed in place of a straight up ban.

I am beginning to feel as if I was punished for punching a player who was unconscious which is not the case.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remen's Unban Request - by Ivan Tempski - 09-12-2015, 08:58 AM
RE: Remen's Unban Request - by Remen3 - 09-12-2015, 05:10 PM
RE: Remen's Unban Request (Remove from record) - by Remen3 - 09-18-2015, 09:02 AM