Remen's Unban Request (Remove from record)
Your name: Remen

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29809797

Your ban ID: 65588

Banned by: [FL:M] Ivan Tempski

Reason: Puching ragdolled body

Involved: Aarontheshirt, Yoko Jomoko, Nighthawkd and Ivan Tempski.

I am more than just annoyed not by how this was handled by the administrators online because that was spot on but how I was blamed and punished for 'Punching a ragdolled body' which itself is an absolute disgrace, what happened was a BMD (Yoko I believe) killed a Police Officer behind KFC and I ran up, crouched by the corpse and punched the air. I did not make contact with the body whatsoever which is apparently what happened as 'witnessed' by both Nighthawkd and Ivan Tempski. I would absolutely understand if I did in fact punch the body but I am saying myself that I did NOT punch the body, I am not low enough to lie about this straight to three staff members so strongly. I believe this was the point I was trying to put across before being shut down by both of the moderators involved. Perspective from the persons involved is probably a major factor as I could have easily been mistaken for doing what I was accused of from a different angle. Returning after bans were reset just to be slapped across the face for something that I did not do is extremely off-putting, I wouldn't risk staining my newly wiped ban record which previously had around 7 bans recorded leading from early 2012.

I apologize if I came across as a somewhat ignorant player, but I was trying my best to be polite while upset when trying to explain what happened from my point of view.

Messages In This Thread
Remen's Unban Request (Remove from record) - by Remen3 - 09-11-2015, 10:37 PM
RE: Remen's Unban Request - by Ivan Tempski - 09-12-2015, 08:58 AM
RE: Remen's Unban Request - by Remen3 - 09-12-2015, 05:10 PM