Unfair Ban
(09-01-2015, 05:47 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: The teamspeak is not where we do anything that deals with bans or blacklists. I kicked you from the TS server because you had poked me multiple times (more then 3) and sent me at least 20+ messages over the TS PMing system. After that you proceeded to abuse the whisper function in TS and sit there making noises into it which were not needed and frankly quite annoying. So yes I did kick you from the TS with the reason "Abusing the whisper funciton." Which is fully justifiable with what you did.

Now as for your ban, I had picked up your car and froze it in the air after I had witnessed you attempting to drive it into the nexus front lobby. While I had you frozen in the air I went to talk to the man that was opening the doors for you and upon turning around I witnessed you disconnect then reconnect avoid being stuck in the air.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub

Messages In This Thread
Unfair Ban - by LittleBeaver - 08-29-2015, 02:29 PM
RE: Unfair Ban - by Grub - 08-31-2015, 02:40 AM
RE: Unfair Ban - by LittleBeaver - 08-31-2015, 09:38 AM
RE: Unfair Ban - by Suarez - 08-31-2015, 09:52 AM
RE: Unfair Ban - by NightHawkd - 09-01-2015, 05:47 PM
RE: Unfair Ban - by Grub - 09-03-2015, 12:43 AM