Ban Req - 3xRoV, Dr. Peanut, Blat
(10-12-2011, 02:59 AM)CrAzyWirE Wrote: hey Elder, I wanted to solve this Thing peacefully, But then again, your cops kept showing up and it turn into RDM fest since they broke NLR and came up shooting us, Its not our fault, We raided you, your cops kept comming back and it turned into RDM Fest, as Wwee11 watched us, I have told your medics to stop healing raiders during raid and also cops.

I can't control the damn cops for heavens sake it's not about that we are just talking about the random raid you guys put on.

Also I don't think I made this clear, handling things peacefully means NO RAIDING AT ALL. Peaceful solutions BEFORE raiding.

(10-12-2011, 02:59 AM)PeanutsFTW Wrote: 1. I raided you for 30 taxes, which is the highest.
Can you f**king read English bro? You have to come to a peaceful solution before you can raid, which you NEVER did.
2. I told you to RP, you never answered, you never co-operated although you demoted SS once.
I did everything you asked me to do... and you guys shot me for it, dude I have the proof that I continued to RP for heavens sake.
3. I had a very good reason to raid, we were suffering from high taxes for a long term of time.
It's a 30 dollar tax you weren't suffering don't give me that shit.
4. You left when i told you to continue rping. You said "*** this all, you can't make me do any of this shit", and ragequitted.
Of course I left, I'm not going to listen to a dumb RP'er like yourself, and I have the exact quote on a goddamn picture which is in the ban request. I'm not going to continue with terrible RP, it gives the server a bad name

So please, cut the crap, it says no where that i have to solve this peacefully. You broke FearRP, mainly failrp and breaking any term of RP.
Where is your proof that I broke fear RP? Post that video, please I beg you post that video, post all your evidence, I listened to everything you said.

(10-12-2011, 03:02 AM)bLaT Wrote: 1. Taxes were 30$, that's the highest it can be.
Read above
2. We wanted to demote the cops because they didn't stop breaking NLR and we wanted to get out of there.
I did that... you blind or something?
3. It became RDM fest because of NLR breaking cops.
Raiders start it all. You didn't have to do any of this sh*t
4. You dced to avoid RP and while in gun point you didn't do what we want so he shot you.
I listened to everything...
Before telling bullshit about us tell your side of the story.
What the hell are you talking about "tell your side of the story." That's what the god damn ban request is for are you stupid?

Holy shit

Messages In This Thread
Ban Req - 3xRoV, Dr. Peanut, Blat - by Elder - 10-12-2011, 02:46 AM
RE: Ban Req - 3xRoV, Dr. Peanut, Blat - by Elder - 10-12-2011, 03:09 AM
RE: Ban Req - 3xRoV, Dr. Peanut, Blat - by bLaT - 10-12-2011, 03:16 AM
RE: Ban Req - 3xRoV, Dr. Peanut, Blat - by Elder - 10-12-2011, 03:30 AM
RE: Ban Req - 3xRoV, Dr. Peanut, Blat - by bLaT - 10-12-2011, 03:02 AM
RE: Ban Req - 3xRoV, Dr. Peanut, Blat - by Elder - 10-12-2011, 03:28 AM
RE: Ban Req - 3xRoV, Dr. Peanut, Blat - by bLaT - 10-12-2011, 03:30 AM
RE: Ban Req - 3xRoV, Dr. Peanut, Blat - by Elder - 10-12-2011, 03:33 AM
RE: Ban Req - 3xRoV, Dr. Peanut, Blat - by Elder - 10-12-2011, 03:40 AM
RE: Ban Req - 3xRoV, Dr. Peanut, Blat - by Elder - 10-12-2011, 03:46 AM