Unblacklist Request: Devon_Propst
(08-18-2015, 07:35 AM)Suarez Wrote: Hello Devon_Propst,

I would like to note some discrepancies with what you are presenting to me:

You claim that the player WhiteKnight (STEAM_0:0:55466274) timed out 8 seconds before the player that was stuck in the tree moved, thus making this claim useless, this also makes you claim of someone disconnecting after useless as the player, in my eyes, got the "You're stuck! Jump to respawn" message and respawned elsewhere.

You also claim you have never driven a Ford Raptor however on the 5th of August the logs show you CDMing someone, this was 5 days before the player report was even posted.

LogsĀ fromĀ 2015-08-05 Wrote:v33x [20:13:49] [FL:RP] Devon_Propst (STEAM_0:0:88346660) Knocked down: [Bl4ckTr0nX] (STEAM_0:0:80395564) using models/tdmcars/for_raptor.mdl

Thank you,

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team

Yes, even though this is a great reply, there are still some questions that still need to be answered. In the video from the BR, there not only one person killed, but two. Both being police officers. Another thing that boggles the mind is that the driver inside was male and not female (Hince, my character is female). If there were any kills with this raptor, there should be two death logs of players and not just one. Another thing that we can use to solve this problem is that death log you have given us. The player named "Bl4ckTr0nX" was the one person I ran over yes? Well, referring to the BR video, he shows the scoreboard of the players. Please keep in mind that I ran over two police officers. Checking the scoreboard, there were no players (Within the "Police Officer" occupation) with that username of "Bl4ckTr0nX". This again, proving my innocence. Another great argument is that the players that were ran over where players "Satric" and "Mellina_TV", this means that there weren't even any players named "Bl4ckTr0nX" ran over. And my final argument within this post is the times "Ryder" (The person who posted report on me) made his report and the time that log has been written on the server. The log that Suarez has provided says that i hit someone on the 5th of August, but the problem is, "Ryder" says that my "CDM" happened on the 8th or 9th of August, 23:00 - 01:00 GMT+1. I really don't need to go into further detail on that one. The log that you provided does not match up with the time that Ryder, put down that the time the CDM happened.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unblacklist Request: Devon_Propst - by Suarez - 08-18-2015, 07:35 AM
RE: Unblacklist Request: Devon_Propst - by zXDroNEXz0918 - 08-18-2015, 09:21 PM
RE: Unblacklist Request: Devon_Propst - by Suarez - 08-18-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: Unblacklist Request: Devon_Propst - by Grub - 08-25-2015, 07:23 AM
RE: Unblacklist Request: Devon_Propst - by Suarez - 09-05-2015, 10:19 PM
RE: Unblacklist Request: Devon_Propst - by Grub - 09-07-2015, 11:34 PM