AwestruckBullet | Unban Request | [FL] Grub
Your name: AwestruckBullet 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:89268417

Your ban ID: 64663

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: 
I @'ed the admin to fly over the buildings to grab the radio that was flung using props a few hours prior by someone else. ( I had only known where it was when I became president and could see it from the top of the nexus). He didn't reply, so 5 minutes later I decided to take matters into my own hands so I spawned a platform prop and flew upwards so I could grab the radio. Before I could grab it, Grub sped over, killed me, then banned me without asking my side of the story. At the time, I dont think many people were online (please check logs for re-assurance) so I couldn't have affected anyone.

Involved: [FL] Grub

Why we should unban you: 
I find that it was quite unfair that Grub didn't wait to hear my side of the story nor did he look into the logs to find out what I was doing. I am requesting that my ban is removed and that I should be blacklisted instead. I never intended to harm anyone and was only doing this so I could get the radio back after calling an admin but not getting a response.

Thank you for reading and I hope you are merciful towards my unintentional actions.

Yours Sincerely,

Josh | AwestruckBullet
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]

Messages In This Thread
AwestruckBullet | Unban Request | [FL] Grub - by Awestruck - 08-16-2015, 04:56 PM