Report: Barack Obama
(08-12-2015, 04:21 AM)BarackĀ Obama Wrote: Nice try, s a d b o y

Especially when you cut the part where I told you that you shouldn't go with me to the elevator because I've got a very special mission from the President. I told you also that I will kill you if you go with me to the elevator. But I should ask you: What were YOU doing in the elevator? That's better question.

My mission was entirely justified because the person who I killed wasn't Vice-President because of RolePlay, he changed the job to escape from RP. I was the Nexus Desk Secretary and I saw him escaping from the Jail. Then he (the guy who was a Citizen and escaped from the Jail) did a lot of FailRP and became the Vice-President to avoid the Police because I was whole the time typing in the radio I have someone who escaped from the Jail. Check logs if you don't believe. When I told the President that the escapist had become the Vice-President, the President told me that I have all permission to kill the Vice-President. And because my roleplay character is "stupid", I accepted that crazy offer.

s a d b o y, I hope someone will record you doing some legal things. Then ban you.
LOL
ok
so you mumbling into your mic is warning me?
ANd when i ran into the room and he was dead on the floor?
strange huh?

You know its against the rules of the forum to lie on a ban request.

Messages In This Thread
Report: Barack Obama - by Astari - 08-12-2015, 03:43 AM
RE: Report: Barack Obama - by NightHawkd - 08-12-2015, 04:04 AM
RE: Report: Barack Obama - by Barack Obama - 08-12-2015, 04:21 AM
RE: Report: Barack Obama - by Astari - 08-12-2015, 07:49 AM
RE: Report: Barack Obama - by Suarez - 08-12-2015, 08:07 AM
RE: Report: Barack Obama - by Grub - 08-13-2015, 09:14 PM