Vaqxination
**He wrote this, not me. I"m just posting this for him, as his forum account is banned.
***Please also note, anything written in this thread, is his words; not mine. I'm only posting for him

Your name: Vaqxination

Your ban ID: 63983

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: He got un-knowingly unbanned by one of the FL staff that retired; causing him not to get unbanned when you reset all the bans before January 01

Involved: Vaqxination - STEAM_0:0:26042881

Why we should unban you: To start off, I would just like to express my gratitude to the current and former administration staff of Fearless for giving me a chance to write this up. I have been suspended for over 4 years now.  Stepping away from that, a lot of people think of me as being an infamous person; I was an infamous person, but I have truly changed over the years.  Anyways, I never DDoSed FL, I never attempted to DDoS FL, and I never abused any bugs. All of my bans were lifted, but since an admin went rogue and unbanned me and a couple of other people before the bans were cleared, Grub re-banned me and the others. So basically the current perm shouldn't be there. Thank you for reading!

Messages In This Thread
Vaqxination - by Pawsative - 08-07-2015, 12:10 AM
RE: Vaqxination - by Grub - 08-08-2015, 07:13 AM
RE: Vaqxination - by Pawsative - 08-09-2015, 01:20 AM
RE: Vaqxination - by Grub - 08-15-2015, 08:35 PM