Unban Request
Hello Enzyme,

I want to clarify that it has been a long time since we were not directed speak (about 1 and a half year if it is correct). So to be exact, YES, after being suspended permanently from Fearless RP servers in September 2013, some time after I decided to join another community where I stayed until it closed in January 2014. I joined it as a single community member, and I was later promoted at first to the rank of moderator, then administrator and finally, of supervising administrator in December 2013.

Before engaging further in this conversation, I want to clarify that this has nothing to do with my suspension relating Fearless RP.

Now, let’s go to the thick of it, the case dates back to December 2013, around 10 it seems from the archived reports. Indeed, one day I saw Enzyme connect to our server and have decided to issue a fake suspension because, without denying and as Enzyme stated, I was still frustrated after my suspension. I had no intention, I assure you Enzyme to harm your reputation; you said in your message that you have experienced problems with other members, I'm sincerely sorry in this case and I apologize deeply.

Continuing, you registered on the forums and it seems on the forum that you posted a thread named "Enzyme and Generation" which talked about what I had done and had brought all my ban records of Fearless RP to the other community. After that, I didn't wait, I contacted the Staff and I confessed that I had issued a false suspension. I was immediately suspended and heavily punished. A month later (ie. in January 2014), the community was closed and I switched to something else (that you still do not manage to do because I think we are still on it).

Currently Enzyme, if you really want to take out again all the files so that we can speak about it, it is your choice. But honestly, it's time to move on because the case has been already closed, maybe not for you because you seem to have amassed during 1 year and a half files.

Now, it's time to return to the discussion of my suspension, so it's been 1 year and a half that I no longer have any direct relationship with Fearless RP and I kept my distance (except for occasionally visit on the forums and post a few messages). While at the time I have broke many rules but like I said, most of the bans are back to 2012. I then had in 2012 a permanent suspension which was lifted in January 2013. After 8 months, I'm bound properly, and I had an irreproachable behavior. After, I will not repeat myself again, I already explained to me at first.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Generation - 08-01-2015, 02:03 PM
RE: Unban Request - by SirCrow - 08-01-2015, 04:11 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Haarek - 08-01-2015, 07:23 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Kevinboyxx12 - 08-02-2015, 09:18 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Suarez - 08-02-2015, 09:47 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Grub - 08-02-2015, 11:38 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Generation - 08-02-2015, 01:07 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Grub - 08-03-2015, 07:50 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Enzyme - 08-03-2015, 07:56 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Generation - 08-04-2015, 02:46 PM