Unban Request - Juan Deags Lost Brother
(08-02-2015, 09:54 AM)Suarez Wrote: Hello Juan Deags Lost Brother,

First off I would like to address the issue that we did not respond in an adequate enough time. We are humans, and we do have lives. I was busy at the time responding to Steam messages and such. I did see your call and I went to it as fast as I possibly could. May I also request that you don't spam the @ call function. As I said, I saw your call the first time.

Juan called the player a "fuckíng cúnt" as soon as I phased away. He had no reason to say that IC as he released you from arrest. The reason the "harrraser" did not get sanctioned was because I did not see that happening as stated.

May I also remind you that lieing in the courthouse will cause a Forum ban to take place:

"about 10 minutes later, Juan got brought to Suarez". It was definitely not 10 minutes but merely a minute later.

Thank you,

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team

Unban request has been denied for the reasoning stated above. Thank you.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban Request - Juan Deags Lost Brother - by Grub - 08-02-2015, 11:45 AM