Player Report: [TG:A] Tomoash, Falcao
(07-31-2015, 04:17 PM)Tomoash Wrote: Firstly, you guys were clearly trying to get infront of my vehicle and provoke me, hence i edged forwards slowly(so I wouldn't kill you).

Yes, and my friend shot at your car for this, since your harmed him.

Quote:I reconnected because my hud was glitched, I could not see any of the information in the bottom left, which i mentioned in OOC and said to Falcao. I have had this issue before and reconnecting always fixes it. Upon rejoining, I did not even spawn in my car, which proves I didn't reconnect to get my car back.

I don't recall either of you saying anything in OOC after this?  It would have been very convenient for your HUD to glitch out just 2 minutes after the situation occurred.

Quote:ADDED:
The video is strategically edited so that it does not show me mentioning my HUD problem, but if you check the logs, I clearly stated that I was having issues.

It's still considered rulebreaking to gain access to your car after you died, or if your car was broken, impounded etc.

(07-31-2015, 04:19 PM)Falcao Wrote: I'm sorry, but from what I understand I am allowed to shoot him with a valid RP reason. My reason was we had a big argument, he assaulted me and I was acting like a good friend of his and waiting for my chance to pounce, that was my chance and I took it.

If you're referring to Tomoash, you didn't need to kill him while he was injured.  He has the option to kill himself if paramedics aren't available.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Player Report: [TG:A] Tomoash, Falcao - by ilmon3y - 07-31-2015, 05:25 PM