pr
Okay, let's just fill my side of the story here.

I acquired this script off my good friend Doctor Internet, who was given to go-ahead to use them beforehand. I did, yes crash half the people on the server the first time I did it, but the reason for this was that I accidentally ran 2 scripts too quickly together, overloading the server and causing it to drop the clients. The second time through, however, the server remained up, thus proving that I did not make these laws with malicious intent. I know these kind of scripts have the potential to crash the server and this is why I try my absolute best to be careful with them. If I did really want to crash the server on purpose, I would recreate this script with 500 laws at once containing "asdsdfadsfdasfaf", and that's only one way of doing it.

Now, I do realize these may cause a 2 or 3 second hiccup between bursts, but there is not much I can do so solve this. I try to make sure there are no major gunfights etc. going on while I do this to cause as little disruption as possible. But it's... what? Eight 2 or 3 second lag spikes over the course of 5 minutes? It's really nothing major and the only reason the scripts were created was to enhance RP. As I previously stated, if I did want to intentionally crash the server I would use more malicious means.

That is my say in this, hopefully this can be resolved without any problems.

Edit: As you can see here, the laws are split into 9 scripts that I run apart from each other, to try and prevent myself from crashing the server. As I have said before the reason that I crashed the server before was that I accidentally ran them in too quick succession, thus causing clients to be dropped.
[Image: VCd1jCM.png?1]

Messages In This Thread
pr - by 5p carrier bag - 07-30-2015, 11:09 PM
RE: pr - by lods of emone - 07-30-2015, 11:22 PM
RE: pr - by hymaan - 07-30-2015, 11:42 PM
RE: pr - by Hungames - 07-30-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: pr - by lods of emone - 07-30-2015, 11:55 PM
RE: pr - by 5p carrier bag - 07-31-2015, 01:07 AM
RE: pr - by Hungames - 07-31-2015, 01:48 AM
RE: pr - by Suarez - 08-09-2015, 06:58 PM
RE: pr - by Grub - 08-09-2015, 09:35 PM