Ban Req - [FL:RP] Shadow @Music, [FL:RP] xTC224x, NiT GriT, Omg Man, Slick Dick Rick
I’m not going to lie, i did kill the president while he was tranquilized, but i didn’t tranquilized him, i don’t know who did. I've only got about a day (24 hours) logged into that server and just this morning i was able to craft darts for the tranquilizer.
Also I also truly thought gangs could kill the president on site, because when i was president, i would step outside and a black market dealer would try to take my head off with a sniper (not saying that black market dealers are able to kill the president on site).
As you can see in the video i killed him as a rebel, and not as any other job, that is because i thought i could kill him as a rebel without any other reason than him being the president. It’s not like I took the president job slot after i killed him but if i would have known better i probably wouldn’t have killed him in the first place.
I know realize my mistake and now apologize for it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Req - [FL:RP] Shadow @Music, [FL:RP] xTC224x, NiT GriT, Omg Man, Slick *** Rick - by Omg Man - 10-05-2011, 11:01 PM