[Unofficial] Vortec Logistics Enterprise
Passive RP Public Agreement

***A Limo pulls up to the well known 'Betrunken Drach'***
***C.E.O, Head of Research & Development and R&D Trainee, steps out and make their way in for a formal meal***

Albert Barzinio (C.E.O): "We have much to discuss, my good partners..."

***Vicky Enriquez (Head of R&D) Nods her head in agreement

***"After much to discuss the table candle began to fade and plates were empty; all parties which attended, had come to a final decision and began to shake hands"***

***Albert Barzinio (C.E.O) takes out his small briefcase and inserts the correct codes to the pin locks
-****-
***Albert then proceeds to open the lid of the briefcase and presents $4,000,000
Albert Barzinio (C.E.O): "This money is only a fraction of what this Enterprise is made of...  Vicky, I would like you to take this money to expand your overseeing division.  You know what you have to do..."

Vicky Enriquez (Head of R&D): "Yes of course, Albert.  Much has been considered in preparation to our expansion."

***The waiter happily dances up the diner and cleans up the table, offering any further drinks***

Hugo Barzinio (R&D Trainee): "Yes!  A round of beer for me please!"
Hugo Barzinio (R&D Trainee) Places his hands together and grins...

***Vicky Enriquez (Head of R&D) Sighs.
Vicky Enriquez (Head of R&D): "We are here on business... Don' you think you've had enough?!

***Attention is brought to Albert as tension begins to rise***

Albert Barzinio (C.E.O): "Please... This is a celebration!"

Vicky Enriquez (Head of R&D): "Bu -"

Albert Barzinio (C.E.O): "Oh waiter!  Please fetch me a Whisky on the rocks!
***Albert Barzinio (C.E.O) Clicks his finger and alters his position within his chair
Albert Barzinio (C.E.O): "Tis' a great Ladies and Gentlemen...  Let us embrace this moment.  We have much to come."
***Albert Barzinio (C.E.O) Hands over the pile of cash to Vicky.

***Vicky Enriquez (Head of R&D) Looks up to Albert and places her lips together and smiles uncontrollably

***The waiter proceeds to the table with haste; placing down the glasses on the table***

***Hugo Barzinio (R&D Trainee) Snatches the pint of beer from the table begins to gulp; Drinking till feeling too gassy to continue
***Hugo Barzinio (R&D Trainee) Exhales

***Albert Barzinio (C.E.O): Smiles
Albert Barzinio (C.E.O): "I would like to toast!"

***The table of three places their glasses together***

Albert Barzinio (C.E.O): "For tomorrow! As it is another day in peace for our city!"

Vicky Enriquez (Head of R&D): "For Tomorrow!"

Hugo Barzinio (R&D Trainee): "Hick! - What the Baaal - ld guy said! Heek!"

[Image: Rt2CJSK.png][Image: UcrkIXH.png]
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
The following 12 users Like Obay's post:
  • TheMJ, Pinky, Rolorox, BouncingBall, Blurr, Innovative, Davidson, CommanderEcho, Nihl, Kippsee, Lord Octagon, MrTreeGames

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] Vortec Logistics Enterprise - by Obay - 07-27-2015, 10:35 PM